Stories In Progress, Submitted/Pending, or Scheduled for Publication
Contracted – David Gilmore, Narrator
I can’t precisely predict the release dates, but here are the days I expect the finished narration to be turned in, so the release days will be staggered by whatever the final processing time is after that:
- ’Til Death Do Us Part — RELEASED Sept. 27, 2017 — Release Blitz Oct. 12-14, 2017 — Review Tour Oct. 23-Nov. 3, 2017
- From This Day Forward — RELEASED Sept. 27, 2017 — Release Blitz Oct. 12-14, 2017 — Review Tour Oct. 23-Nov. 3, 2017
- To Love and To Cherish — RELEASED Nov. 2, 2017 — Release Blitz Nov. 16-18, 2017, Review Tour Nov. 27-Dec. 4, 2017
- Vows Box Set — Narration Due: November 8, 2017 — Release Blitz and Projected Release Date: Dec. 7-9, 2017, Review Tour Dec. 11-22, 2017
Accepted/Contracted: Book 1
Book 1 – Closets Are for Clothes
Coming in February, 2018 to JMS Books, LLC
Mike’s life is carefully compartmentalized. He’s deep in the closet to his family back in Kansas, but lives life honestly and openly in Austin. He’s unnerved when Wes, his old university crush, turns up at his door in answer to a roommate advertisement, but quickly sees the potential…benefits of the arrangement. Wes has never doubted nor denied his sexuality. With the support of his family he’s an out and proud LGBT activist.
On the scale balancing his self-esteem on one side, and the love of his family on the other, Mike has to decide which weighs more. Is Mike being fair to his parents by not giving them the chance to know his real self? When the delicate balance of his life is disrupted, he decides he’s tired of living a lie. Will Wes understand his concerns, or will their fledgling relationship crumble under the strain of Mike’s uncertainty?
NOTE: Closets Are for Clothes is a from-the-ground-up comprehensively rewritten and reedited version of A Dream Come True. While the theme of the original story is the same, and many important scenes remain (albeit retold), much of the story’s background has changed. The earlier editions were told in alternating 3rd-person POV. Closets Are for Clothes is told entirely from Mike’s 1st-person POV.
Works in Progress: Books 2 & 3 – Titles are Pending
- Book 2 – featuring Larry & Marty is a comprehensively rewritten and reedited version of Another Dream.
- Larry & Marty’s story
- Book 3 – featuring Trevor & Quinn is a comprehensively rewritten and reedited version of Dreaming of You.
- Trevor & Quinn’s story
Follow this link for more information about the Dream On series.