- ’Til Death Do Us Part is a novel. It, and the rest of the Vows series books, are published at JMS Books, LLC.
- From This Day Forward is a novelette direct sequel to ’Til Death Do Us Part that is written to be able to stand alone, although it’s best appreciated if the novel has been read first.
- Okay, Then is included in the Love Is Proud anthology, with a 2nd edition in the Snapshots box set and the Vows box set. It’s a short story in the timeline of the flashback scenes from ’Til Death Do Us Part that can also stand alone.
- To Love and to Cherish is a novel spinning off from ’Til Death Do Us Part, featuring a side character from that first novel. It is also written to be able to stand alone, but contains spoilers to the the first novel.
The box set contains 2 novels, a novelette, and a short story, totaling over 147,000 words.
Sold separately, the stories retail at almost $14 (not counting the short story, which isn’t available as a standalone). This box set is a STEAL priced at only $6.99!
These stories are a work in progress. Release dates are pending, and titles are tentative.
These are comprehensively rewritten and reedited stories whose earlier editions were previously published both individually and in a collection.
- Closets Are for Clothes (Featuring Mike & Wes) is a comprehensively rewritten and reedited version of A Dream Come True.
- Larry & Marty is a comprehensively rewritten and reedited version of Another Dream.
- Trevor & Quinn is a comprehensively rewritten and reedited version of Dreaming of You.
Original Covers for the 1st and 2nd Editions: